Home | Miscellaneous

Simple rules to be happy
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your heart from worries
3. Live simply

4. Give more
5. Expect less
No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a new ending. God didn`t promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strenght for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the day. Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow u down a bit but enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don`t stay on the bumps too long. Move on!

When you feel down because you didn`t get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God is thinking of something better to give you. When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means. There`s a purpose to life`s events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

You can`t make someone love you, all you can do is to be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth. IT`S BETTER TO LOOSE YOUR PRIDE TO THE ONE YOU LOVE, THAN TO LOOSE THE ONE YOU LOVE BECAUSE OF PRIDE.

We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we give. When u truly care for someone, you don`t look for faults, you don`t look for answers, you don`t look for mistakes. Instead you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults, and you overlook the excuses.

It`s not what you get in life, it`s what you become in the process

AFTER A WHILE
After a while youlearn the subtle difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.
And you learn that love doesn`t mean leaning and company doesn`t mean security.
And you begin to learn that kisses aren`t contracts and presents aren`t promises.
And you begin to accept you defeats with your head up and your eyes open, with the grace of an adult, not the grief of a child.
And you learn to build all your roads today because tomorrow`s ground is too uncertain for plans.
After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much.
So, plant you garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. and learn that you can really endure... that you really are strong and you really do have a worth.

AND THE RACE GOES ON...
Life is nothing but a race. It`s course is filled with hills that sometimes puts fears into our minds.
Testing our strengths and all the faith we have inside. These hills can sometimes get us down and forces us to go around.
But hills can be conquered like all things, you can`t allow them to destroy your dreams.
You must go on and understand that beyond the hills there are flat grounds. Drive forward with short and confident strides, attack those hills with everything u have inside.
And before you know it, the hills will no longer appear like a stop in your life. Your breathing will no longer stuggle to come out and your mind will no longer fill with doubt.
These hills become nothing more than a step towards ur race`s end.
A reminder of where you`ve been....